Sunday, October 4, 2009

My next trip

So I am getting ready to travel again. This time I'm off to Spain, Portugal, and France. Spain and Portugal will be a new experience for me. France is one of my favorite places and where John and I had many happy times. This time I will be traveling alone for about a week and then the rest of the time with three sets of friends/family and different periods of the trip. I hope to keep this blog up to date as I travel. I leave October 13th.

Till then....

p.s. thanks Laura for introducing me to this blogging stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Barbara,
    Glad to see you have this up and running. I can't wait to follow all your future travels!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page Barbara! Love the pics from Africa and look forward to following your trip!

    ReplyDelete