Friday, October 16, 2009

More Gaudi



After Sagrada Familia I went to this park. It is very beautiful in a strange way. One of the most unexpected things here is that there seem to be more wild parrots than San Francisco. They are quite noisey but remind me of home.
It got pretty cold while I was walking about the park and pretty soon started to rain. Brrr.
Last night I rambled on The Rambla (a walking street very long and wide with lots of shops and touristy stuff. You need to protect your belongings well as apparently there are many pickpockets. I was very safe with my money belt underneath my clothes. Found a great tapas place where everyone sits together. Good wine and great tapas. It was not right on the Rambla as most of those are supposedly awful.
Today I am heading for museums - starting with Picasso.
More later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment